+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit online application

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
I have almost completed all the required documents
I want to know when I submit how I will arrange the papers
Because the application is online only
The file should be 4 megabytes in size and the papers inside it should be placed in the form of a scanner
But what would the arrangement be like?
The bank account and the papers containing these financial proofs must be placed in one file
In this file I will attach the papers and
How will the arrangement be, I mean just attach them without writing a title for each paper or write a title for each paper such as Bank statement, affidavit and My father employment letter and under each title put the papers??
I need someone who has experience in applying and applied for a visa online

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have almost completed all the required documents
I want to know when I submit how I will arrange the papers
Because the application is online only
The file should be 4 megabytes in size and the papers inside it should be placed in the form of a scanner
But what would the arrangement be like?
The bank account and the papers containing these financial proofs must be placed in one file
In this file I will attach the papers and
How will the arrangement be, I mean just attach them without writing a title for each paper or write a title for each paper such as Bank statement, affidavit and My father employment letter and under each title put the papers??
I need someone who has experience in applying and applied for a visa online
Include a table of content (first page) and list the docs in the file and the order in which you have arranged them.

Sabah Azeez

Jul 16, 2021
Include a table of content (first page) and list the docs in the file and the order in which you have arranged them.
So this mean, I will write in the first page of client information "table of content" for example :- 1-Graduation certificate
2-Transcript "Graduation document"
3-police Clearance
4-duolingo english test score certificate
5-property deeds
6-employment certificate (from my previous work)
7-Course certificate of HR
8-....etc
and for the next pages I will attach all the documents with the same arrangement in the first page? Is this right ?

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
So this mean, I will write in the first page of client information "table of content" for example :- 1-Graduation certificate
2-Transcript "Graduation document"
3-police Clearance
4-duolingo english test score certificate
5-property deeds
6-employment certificate (from my previous work)
7-Course certificate of HR
8-....etc
and for the next pages I will attach all the documents with the same arrangement in the first page? Is this right ?
Yes.