+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit new G5 spon after 3× Refused

Smoothini Geelle

Feb 15, 2021
Hi, I got refused my PR in two times due to ineligibility of the sponsors Now, I just wanna submit my 3rd PR application (G5) but another province, My inquiry is should I just disclose to IRCC my last Refusal letter or my first and my second refusal letter?

Is it must to add my new PR application with just only my last refusal letter or both?.
Any help greatly appreciated

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You need to report all refusals. And changing provinces won’t change the sponsorship requirements....it’s a federal program.

Reactions: YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I got refused my PR in two times due to ineligibility of the sponsors Now, I just wanna submit my 3rd PR application (G5) but another province, My inquiry is should I just disclose to IRCC my last Refusal letter or my first and my second refusal letter?

Is it must to add my new PR application with just only my last refusal letter or both?.
Any help greatly appreciated
Private sponsorship application should involve the sponsors. You seem to be the one applying. Are you putting up the funds although you are not supposed to. Unless you have a valid group of sponsors who are able to put up their own money to sponsor you and ca prove that they can afford to do so any further applications will also be denied.

Smoothini Geelle

Feb 15, 2021
You need to report all refusals. And changing provinces won’t change the sponsorship requirements....it’s a federal program.
Sir, how about if I have only two refusal letters but one is missing and I can't get it .
How can I report it, Am I suppose to add my Refusal letters with my new PR application or just tell them in written letter and add with my new pr application ?

Smoothini Geelle

Feb 15, 2021
Private sponsorship application should involve the sponsors. You seem to be the one applying. Are you putting up the funds although you are not supposed to. Unless you have a valid group of sponsors who are able to put up their own money to sponsor you and ca prove that they can afford to do so any further applications will also be denied.
Sir, how about if I have only two refusal letters but one is missing and I can't get it .
How can I report it, Am I suppose to add my Refusal letters with my new PR application or just tell them in written letter and add with my new pr application