+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit new application for Student Visa if I have an approved Visitor visa

devi7

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have raised a Temporary Visitor visa (Dependent visa) and it got approved on August 31st, 2021, and got a request from IRCC to submit the passport. I haven't submitted it because now I'm planning to opt Student visa instead of Visitor visa. I had raised a withdrawal request, but as per the latest update because the decision of my application is already made (Visa approved) and cannot be withdrawn/refund. So I would like to know If I apply for a new application for the student visa, will it conflict, or any chance that it might be rejected because of the old visitor visa application.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: jorgonzalez

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have raised a Temporary Visitor visa (Dependent visa) and it got approved on August 31st, 2021, and got a request from IRCC to submit the passport. I haven't submitted it because now I'm planning to opt Student visa instead of Visitor visa. I had raised a withdrawal request, but as per the latest update because the decision of my application is already made (Visa approved) and cannot be withdrawn/refund. So I would like to know If I apply for a new application for the student visa, will it conflict, or any chance that it might be rejected because of the old visitor visa application.

Thanks in advance
Hey, can you please share the outcome of the student visa application ?