+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit file as group but nit received Biometric invitation letter for one of them.

Bhumit1994

May 23, 2024
#SuperVisa #Biometric_Instruction
Hello,
I applied for a Super Visa for both of my parents as a group yesterday evening from IRCC portal. My father is a principal applicant. When I submitted the application, it charged me a processing fee for two visitors and a biometric fee for one. Right after submitting, I received a confirmation letter in the portal. In my father's documents on the portal, there is a UCI and application number provided but for my mother, only the application number is given and there's no UCI for her.
Late at night, I received the biometric instruction letter for my father but I didn't get biometric instruction for my mother. Is this normal? Since I applied for both as a group, shouldn't I receive biometric instructions for both at the same time?

flores

Oct 7, 2018
yes same with us if you go to the thread no biometrics - we are still waiting too. applied in May 13th and no updates since then.

DJN

May 21, 2022
I recently applied for visit visa for my mother and father. I submitted the application as a group. My father is the principal applicant. But only my mother received the BIL yet. What should I do? It’s almost 7 days . Still application is showing as submitted