+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submission of wrong documents

sahib 123

Jun 26, 2016
i have applied for online study permit on 24th june. By mistake i uploaded another file in place of Academic documents. The file has been submitted as i have filled the online fee. What is the procedure to send the correct documents, or should i withdraw file and submit new one?
In that case please tell the process to withdraw file.

i have been admitted to Concordia University, Quebec

Thanks

jiayi29

Nov 9, 2015
sahib 123 said:
i have applied for online study permit on 24th june. By mistake i uploaded another file in place of Academic documents. The file has been submitted as i have filled the online fee. What is the procedure to send the correct documents, or should i withdraw file and submit new one?

Thanks
I don't know if this is the right way to do it instead of withdraw your submitted application, but maybe you could try sending them a enquery online and upload the new document. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
not sure if this will help though but worth a try

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
sahib 123 said:

Thanks
hey man ... in how much time you received ur offer letter?? pls tell.. as i have applied for winter 17 ...