+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of passport outside of country where applied

sin.arjun0705

May 13, 2014
Hi,

This is a very important issue that I wish to clear, so that I'm prepared when the situations arises.

I had applied via an agency at NDVO. However, I have been working and living in Ireland, all of which is mentioned on my application too.

I wish to know whether I will be able to submit my passport at the visa office in Ireland. Because of work commitments, I cannot go back to India, submit my passport there and wait for a long period for the visa stamp.

Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
AJ

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I remember reading a similar case...where the person sent a email or CSE stating that they were in a certain country and would prefer to submit passports there, they were allowed to do so. SO wait until you have your PER and then submit a CSE with your predicament.

:)

ashramnepal

Mar 14, 2015
Quebec Permanet Residenship

Hi ,
Hello, can somebody please advise me if i can apply for Quebec PR do i need to make Bank Balance Certificate or just need to
A-0522-0A (contract respecting financial self-sufficiency) Form ?

CAF – Travailleurs qualifiés, entrepreneurs et travailleurs autonomes (Dynamic PDF, 838 Ko)
(FSC – Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur and Self-Employed Person) (English version to come)

CFS – Live-in caregiver and person authorized to apply for permanent residence in Canada on humanitarian grounds (PDF, 51 Kb)

Among CAF and CFS do i need to fill both if so where can i get the CAF English one.

Please let me know if somebody have idea.

Thanks a lot
Asha