comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
(Applied online) Upon receiving passport submission request can i submit passport from other country to VAC if i am not available in my country of residence???

MrBoombastic

Jun 14, 2018
Yes you can. I had done the same for my mom and it was stamped, no problems. Just attach the original passport request letter when you submit your passport to vac.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can. I had done the same for my mom and it was stamped, no problems. Just attach the original passport request letter when you submit your passport to vac.
I am in the same situation. I am in New Zealand right now and I have applied online visa at New Delhi vfs India. Upon receiving passport request can I submit my passport in New Zealand or Australia for stamping?? Thanks.

MrBoombastic

Jun 14, 2018
I am in the same situation. I am in New Zealand right now and I have applied online visa at New Delhi vfs India. Upon receiving passport request can I submit my passport in New Zealand or Australia for stamping?? Thanks.
When you had applied online, you were in India at the time? If yes, then there are no problems in submitting passport to VAC in Australia or New Zealand for stamping.

If you were in New Zealand or Australia but had chosen country of residence as India when applying online, then there might be a problem. Maybe.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you had applied online, you were in India at the time? If yes, then there are no problems in submitting passport to VAC in Australia or New Zealand for stamping.

If you were in New Zealand or Australia but had chosen country of residence as India when applying online, then there might be a problem. Maybe.
I was in New Zealand at the time of applying lets see. thanks anyways

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Does anyone know if we need to take photograph with us while submitting the passport after application is approved? I had submitted my application online and submitted a digital photo while application