+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of Fees

Aftermath

Star Member
Dec 25, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Hello all,

I know it is a weird question but I hope to get any valuable help from you guys.

I have applied to 3 colleges in Ontario and to a Uni. too. Among them, I received an acceptance letter from 1 college so far, while still waiting for decision on others.

The fees submission deadline is 10th of April,2017 and I don't think the other admission decisions (from the rest of the colleges and the Uni.) will be available by then. What should I do? Should I pay the fees and then if I want to change my decision, should I withdraw it?

I am afraid if all the colleges are going to ask for fees at regular intervals, there will be a problem. Please guide. They say on the offer letter that if fees not paid till the deadline date, the seat will only be given upon availability after the fee extension.

Thank you.

Soorajpillai96

Mar 19, 2017
If you are looking forward to sep intake then its ok!
Which is the college from which you got the admission?
And also select the college in places where you can easily get part time jobs so that your living expenses are covered!

Aftermath

Star Member
Dec 25, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
I got admit from Fanshawe, and sorry I didn't quite understand. Should I pay the fees or let the deadline pass? If I am granted admission in U of Windsor (to which I have applied) at a later stage, till then I would have paid fees for all the three colleges, as they are quick on admission decision. What should I do?
Thanks.

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
I'd recommend you to wait before depositing any fees, their is still plenty of time and most probably colleges are still working on May intake.