+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of Documents after receiving Provicial Letter

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have resubmitted by documents to CIC in April 2013 as i got the nomination letter in Dec and i was given six months to submit the documents, i included my Police clearance certificate of India, and Australia and my child details.

Since April 21st was my last date to submit, I got confirmation in post tracking details that papers have reached, I choose credit card as my payment Method:

Since it is June now. I am unable to check the status anywhere and how will i know where has my application been processed till now. [My Relatives are in Canada and case was filed in Canada itself. From there all things were donr]

Thanks,

Please ask if couple of things are not clear in my post

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
The Canada Post showed that it reached before April 21st and received at the office, But till now no update and no money deduction from my Credit card yet

ninda

Jun 29, 2013
Hi classis123,
do i need to submit australian police check if i used to live there. and how did you get australian police check from india. plz reply

ninda

Jun 29, 2013
Hi classis123,
do i need to submit australian police check if i used to live there. and how did you get australian police check from india. plz reply

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Ninda,

if you have lived more than 6 months, then YES, you have to submit, Just go to the NPC website and fill the form and submit the money, you will NPC at the address you will specify while you fuill the form

@arif.jabbar: They reached the office, but till now no communication of whatsoever, i am still waiting

classic123

Nov 25, 2012
Hi Guys,

Can anyone Provide me a way to check for any update, or i read in some forums, timeline for april 2013 files, how to add to those, please guide

Thanks