+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission date in 3 days -Need Help

Ankur Kaushik

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

I have 3 days left for my submission. due to my health and other personal reasons, it has taken this long for my application. I have most documents ready such as all police clearance, bank statements, health checks etc.

I need guidance on a couple of things.

1) what are the post-ITA steps ?
2) If I miss out on some documentation, will cic allow me to submit it later ?
3) if i reject my application and wait for new ITA (my CRS score is 465) will i be able to use my old documents to submit on new ITA ? I believe if I reject my application before deadline i will come back to pool without having to submit for ITA.

I know I have landed myself in a tough spot. Any guidance on my current situation would be very useful.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I have 3 days left for my submission. due to my health and other personal reasons, it has taken this long for my application. I have most documents ready such as all police clearance, bank statements, health checks etc.

3) if i reject my application and wait for new ITA (my CRS score is 465) will i be able to use my old documents to submit on new ITA ? I believe if I reject my application before deadline i will come back to pool without having to submit for ITA.

I know I have landed myself in a tough spot. Any guidance on my current situation would be very useful.
No extra time given
If you feel you cannot submit in 3 days then you can decline your ITA. You will be immediately placed in pool with same EE profile and considering your score, will get ITA again in need draw itself.

Don't let ITA expire to avoid EE profile becoming invalid. Decline before expiry.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1. Sit back, relax and wait !
2. Depends upon what kind of documentation you are referring to. If you have made genuine efforts to secure a document and you could not submit it on time, you could mention this in letter of explanation. Any document can be submitted later, provided all essential/mandatory documents were uploaded at the time of application submission after ITA.
3. You will be able to use almost all of them with the following exception:
a) PCC for current country of residence is not more than 3 months old.
b) IELTS is within 2 years limit
c) ECA is not 5 years old
d) Proof of Funds in not more than 3 months old.

Good Luck,..

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi,

Nothing much to do post ITA unless CIC requests for additional info/docs.
If you have already collected all your documents then 3 days are enough to review carefully and submit your application.
However, CIC is rejecting the application if R10 (completeness) check fails due to missing documents, and all your fee will be refunded.
PCC from country of residence should have been issued within last 6 months from the date of submission.
If you’re still not sure about any of the documents, simply decline the ITA and wait for another ITA to be on safer side. Prepare well in advance as now you only get 60 days instead of 90 days.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
1. Sit back, relax and wait !
2. Depends upon what kind of documentation you are referring to. If you have made genuine efforts to secure a document and you could not submit it on time, you could mention this in letter of explanation. Any document can be submitted later, provided all essential/mandatory documents were uploaded at the time of application submission after ITA.
3. You will be able to use almost all of them with the following exception:
a) PCC for current country of residence is not more than 3 months old.
b) IELTS is within 2 years limit
c) ECA is not 5 years old
d) Proof of Funds in not more than 3 months old.

Good Luck,..
Why 3 months for the PCC?

P.S. It's been a while since I saw you active here...

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why 3 months for the PCC?

P.S. It's been a while since I saw you active here...
Not to confuse OP, and based on my experience with applicants from India, it is best advisable to secure a PCC which is not older than 3 months. The applications get process within set period of 6 months (much less at times) if the PCC is fresh, or there could be an unnecessary delays. Looking at the OPs situation, my gut feelings were that he is going to decline as he was already being advised, and I too suggest the same. There on PCC could get older, and it is always pain, when they ask you in the middle of the application for a fresh PCC with small deadlines !. I wanted to advise safe for OP.

To go by book the following like is an extremely interesting read, where they claim to accept even expired PCCs and officer may ask one (99% of the times they will ask for a fresh one!! ).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

I am not actively answering questions, but I keep watching. If there is something that could be critical I will always answer. I advise people to read all threads in my signatures.

Thank you.