+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED AFTER 36HRS" - SDS ONLINE

vishalraj

Aug 20, 2020
I submitted my online application(sds) 36hrs before and I haven't received "SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION" yet. The only message I received is "confirmation of online application transmission". Is there anyone facing this same issue?

Aaditya8397

Sep 4, 2018
I am in the same boat. Applied yesterday and did not received any application number or confirmed. I have my biometric scheduled for 9th Nov
If anyone facing the same issue please reply

vishalraj

Aug 20, 2020
I am in the same boat. Applied yesterday and did not received any application number or confirmed. I have my biometric scheduled for 9th Nov
If anyone facing the same issue please reply
Don't worry...…I know few of them getting those late confirmations....most probably you will get submission confirmation within 24-38hrs after online submission and payment; and will receive biometric instruction letter 24hrs after receiving submission confirmation.

Margtade

Nov 25, 2022
Please I am facing this issue now. Submitted since November 4th and yet to receive submission confirmation after 3 weeks. What can I do? Will this affect and stop me from receiving BIL?

Margtade

Nov 25, 2022
Don't worry...…I know few of them getting those late confirmations....most probably you will get submission confirmation within 24-38hrs after online submission and payment; and will receive biometric instruction letter 24hrs after receiving submission confirmation.
What about when it’s past 3 weeks and I am yet to receive