+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying in Canada with Bad Academic Standing

basedxerox

Jan 12, 2019
I'm an international student who previously attended a public college in the united states for 1 year and due to poor decisions and severe depression I was eventually academically dismissed on my first year.

I was hoping to study in Canada due to the lower cost and everything but most university requires I have a good academic standing with my previous institution.

Are there any colleges in Canada which has a fresh start policy or does not mind my academic dismissal when considering my application

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
IMO your bigger issue will be convincing IRCC to provide you a student visa. You may find you can gain admission but will be drenied the SV. You should be planning on how to address IRCC concerns.

basedxerox

Jan 12, 2019
IMO your bigger issue will be convincing IRCC to provide you a student visa. You may find you can gain admission but will be drenied the SV. You should be planning on how to address IRCC concerns.
but are there any accredited colleges in canada who will accept a student in my position,and if so can you name some