+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
hello guys i really need your urgent help,i applied for a tourist visa last year because i wanted to visit some schools in canada and decide which school am going to apply but was refuse a visa cuz i dont have traveling history now the question is i got admission in one school in canada and i will be applying for study visa next month
1,in my application form should i tell them i was refused a visa before
2,will it affect my study visa application
please your kind reply will be appreciated

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Yes - it's mandatory that you list your refusal. If you don't, you'll end up with a misrepresentation ban from Canada.
2. Yes - it's possible your past refusal may make it more difficult for you to be approved for a study permit. However if you provide evidence of strong ties to your home country, you should be OK. Make sure the studies you have chosen in Canada make sense in light of your previous education and experience.

Sammydamba

Apr 30, 2017
hello guys i really need your urgent help,i applied for a tourist visa last year because i wanted to visit some schools in canada and decide which school am going to apply but was refuse a visa cuz i dont have traveling history now the question is i got admission in one school in canada and i will be applying for study visa next month

Yes it will be better to tell them you have been refused a visa before , everything is database don't lie about that or you might find your self refused again.

Elena Nitich

May 12, 2018
Category........
Faced a similar problem, but it's better to report for earlier!

Reactions: JohnMilovich