+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study work permit in private colleges for ACCA..

rehan ali

May 29, 2012
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is going better.

I ve applied from UK in ACCA in Tronto in a pvt college.
I have read some comments about part time working in pvt colleges and probably the admin of this site mentioned quite a lot of time that pvt colleges have no rights to give you work permit..So I went on my college website which says FULL TIME STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WORK 20 HOURS..I tried to post the link but I think you cant post them as I tried and error came on..Anyways

Await for your reply.

If anyone has the same case please come out with your stuff.

Cheers.

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
YES it's true , permanent residents , citizens FULL TIME STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WORK 20 HOURS,
International ones not.

H

HBK

Lize said:
YES it's true , permanent residents , citizens FULL TIME STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WORK 20 HOURS,
International ones not.
Ha...ha......ha
he don't get chance to post link :p :p

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
rehan ali said:
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is going better.

I ve applied from UK in ACCA in Tronto in a pvt college.
I have read some comments about part time working in pvt colleges and probably the admin of this site mentioned quite a lot of time that pvt colleges have no rights to give you work permit..So I went on my college website which says FULL TIME STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO WORK 20 HOURS..I tried to post the link but I think you cant post them as I tried and error came on..Anyways

Await for your reply.

If anyone has the same case please come out with your stuff.

Cheers.
For work permit you need the following:

1. Full time student

2. enrolled at a participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution.

3. If you see your program and college here then Congrats otherwise select other college http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

P.S. I can post links :p

H

HBK

Inam89 said:
For work permit you need the following:

1. Full time student

2. enrolled at a participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution.

3. If you see your program and college here then Congrats otherwise select other college http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

P.S. I can post links :p
Ha ha ....
bro. i said it to rehan. he wanted to post link of LSBF that student can get off camp and PGWP before he do so the member lize, the way he clarified it. thats why.
thats why.

rehan ali

May 29, 2012
Hahahahah..
Yeah I couldn't post the link :p
I applied as a student so I am not a citizen of Canada obviously..

Wel I didn't see the link yet ..If for say my college or my program is not there then why they are saying that students are allowed to work ??

Anyone has gone to Canada in Acca??

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
rehan ali said:
Hahahahah..
Yeah I couldn't post the link :p
I applied as a student so I am not a citizen of Canada obviously..

Wel I didn't see the link yet ..If for say my college or my program is not there then why they are saying that students are allowed to work ??

Anyone has gone to Canada in Acca??
CIC will give you work permit so if your college is not in CIC list then how can they give you the work permit? You have to obey what CIC says