+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study withdraw

Preet1001

May 15, 2019
Study withdraw actually I was in canada may 2018 than i have wthdraw my study in august and than take other program for jan 2019 my qusetion is that if now i withdraw this program and apply for another in january than is their any inpact on my study permit like deported or smthng like that

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Do you have a loa for new program in 2019? If you do you need to update your mycic account with new dli. If you dont then you could be considered in violation of your study permit, you are unlikely to get deported or anything but if you ever need to extend study permit it could be an issue.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just clarifying that you are withdrawing from another program that you started in January 2019. Have you been admitted to the other program in January 2020? If you don’t inform CIC about the change in program and your current program reports that you are no longer attending your study permit could get cancelled. Did you get your extension? You will not be able to work until January if you are not studying. Have you been studying full-time because that will effect your eligibility for PGWP.

Varunriat

Aug 2, 2019
panchkula
Hi My univ has told me to take admission in a college in canada as my marks are very low in 12th and graduation also 50% and 54% respectively "Hello,
Thank you for your email and your interest in the University of Guelph-Humber.

At a quick glance of your documents I am afraid we would not be able to consider you for admission for 2020. This is primarily based on your math and English grades and your and the average you possess in your degree which is approximately in the 50% range.

I would highly recommend should you be interested in studying in Canada to pursue a college diploma and then potentially transfer to the university once you complete that credential and meet the admissions average. More information about colleges in Ontario can be found at ocas.ca. You would need to contact the institutions you are interested in studying at directly to understand their admissions policies.

" What should I do now dilpoma program requires same visa but I have problem creating the CIC profile consultant is giving me bullshit crap advice .
Thanks I am 33 years old and have 4 years work experience .in bpo and digital marketing.
varun kumar
panchkula