+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,..
I have an open application in express entry. However I have planned to do 1 year pg course in fallls. I have following doubts

1. Will my study visa or my dependents (husband and kid) gets rejected because I had applied for PR already-because PR had intention to settle in Canada.

2. Iam planning to take my 1 year old baby and husband .I have attached funds as per government but will I be able to sustain there. Can we put our kid in day care once my husband gets decent job?

Sangeetha_canada

Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,..
I have an open application in express entry. However I have planned to do 1 year pg course in fallls. I have following doubts

1. Will my study visa or my dependents (husband and kid) gets rejected because I had applied for PR already-because PR had intention to settle in Canada.

2. Iam planning to take my 1 year old baby and husband .I have attached funds as per government but will I be able to sustain there. Can we put our kid in day care once my husband gets decent job?
3. One more thing what's the probability of us staying after 2 years.. how can we elongate tat please advice

avhiphop

May 4, 2018
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi All,..

I am in the same boat. I applied for EE, didn't get it. Now want to apply for study visa. Not sure how to proceed with it. Please someone shed light.

Divjot kaur

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, I have completed 12th previous year and I want to go to canada for student Visa. I have received letter of Acceptance from a designated learning institution (DLI) two days ago and now I want to know that during application of study permit, do I need to show proof of funds like bank statements or accounts and income tax return? Is it mandatory? Please advise me with this.

Binoysh

Sep 17, 2019
I've applied on 23rd Jan 2020 and my medical and biomatric was done before 27th Jan.

Haven't got any update post that, lot of them have applied after me and have got the visa.

Is there any specific reason for delay ?
Is it because they're planning to reject ?