+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

Aug 11, 2019
Can someone enlighten me with this. We want to go to Canada as soon as possible. We were informed by a consultancy firm that the fastest way is by study visa, but I am undecided until now because it is very expensive. Can someone tell me which agency or firm is the safest and has a high rating approval. If it is the only way

Lovelypawar776

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Can someone enlighten me with this. We want to go to Canada as soon as possible. We were informed by a consultancy firm that the fastest way is by study visa, but I am undecided until now because it is very expensive. Can someone tell me which agency or firm is the safest and has a high rating approval. If it is the only way
Where are u from?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
A warning not to be taken in by any promises made by consultancy firms they are simply in business to make money not to do any favours.

It is not so simple to get a study permit given you would need to obtain IELTS , an offer from a college and in your application show that any course is relevant both your existing qualifications and prospects when you return to your home country.

Course fees generally are in the 15000-18000 CDN per year plus 10000CDN per year living expense, more if a family which you declare in your application.

Course programs for international students fill quickly so you are looking at 2020 now, when in 2020 will depend on college and course.

You should also look at immigration if you qualify given that could be an option as opposed to study fees.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html