+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

dhruvtomar

May 14, 2019
Hy, actually I got my offer letter from the University of Guelph Canada and I even talked with bank about a loan and they don't need an ITR of my father and they gonna finance a loan for 3 years of my education however my father will pay for the last year but I'm just confused that when applying for visa will they ask for my father's ITR even after financing a loan ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hy, actually I got my offer letter from the University of Guelph Canada and I even talked with bank about a loan and they don't need an ITR of my father and they gonna finance a loan for 3 years of my education however my father will pay for the last year but I'm just confused that when applying for visa will they ask for my father's ITR even after financing a loan ?
Which country are you from ? If the visa requirements state ITR is needed, then you will have to provide them. If you are in a country with SDS stream as an option, then you can go for that, as ITR is not asked for SDS applicants.

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
Which country are you from ? If the visa requirements state ITR is needed, then you will have to provide them. If you are in a country with SDS stream as an option, then you can go for that, as ITR is not asked for SDS applicants.
Is bank statement and balance required even if I am financing via education loan?