+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA (Until or Parallel to) PR

vivaid

Jan 7, 2016
Hello Friends ,

I am planning to do PGDM in canada rather waiting for PR . Kindly fill in your suggestion for the below points which tended me for this decision

- I have applied for PR and my score is 380 and i am sure that it may take a year or more than that to receive ITA or there even might have chances for rejection or deletion of the PR application as the new CIC rule states that only for a year a candidate can stay in a pool and later the application might get deleted automatically . And then we have to fill in or lodge the new online form.

Keeping this as factor i decided to take two years PGDM and to land in canada initially .And then if i am lucky enough at the end of the program or later in 4th or 5th year if i get a skilled professional job, hoping with that work exp and the canadian degree my CRS score might get increased . Also there might be meager chances of getting LMIA agreement ( 600 points for CRS score) if possible by convincing at that time employer .

Note : I am going to keep my PR process parallel to the Study visa .

Will this work out ? Is it allowed to keep the PR process parallel to the study visa ?

Regards
Viva

Lashika

Sep 14, 2020
Hello Friends ,

I am planning to do PGDM in canada rather waiting for PR . Kindly fill in your suggestion for the below points which tended me for this decision

- I have applied for PR and my score is 380 and i am sure that it may take a year or more than that to receive ITA or there even might have chances for rejection or deletion of the PR application as the new CIC rule states that only for a year a candidate can stay in a pool and later the application might get deleted automatically . And then we have to fill in or lodge the new online form.

Keeping this as factor i decided to take two years PGDM and to land in canada initially .And then if i am lucky enough at the end of the program or later in 4th or 5th year if i get a skilled professional job, hoping with that work exp and the canadian degree my CRS score might get increased . Also there might be meager chances of getting LMIA agreement ( 600 points for CRS score) if possible by convincing at that time employer .

Note : I am going to keep my PR process parallel to the Study visa .

Will this work out ? Is it allowed to keep the PR process parallel to the study visa ?

Regards
Viva
Hi were you able to get study permit with active PR profile. If you don't mind can you mention what you wrote in study visa sop?