+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa success rate after COVID 19

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
"The British company QS Quacquarelli Symonds, which analyzes global higher education, surveyed 14,416 prospective international students worldwide on the impact of the coronavirus. Among the 2,846 originally planning to come to Canada, 54 per cent intended to defer entry by a year, 9 per cent wanted to study in a different country and 6 per cent wanted to stay in their home country. Cumulatively, the number of lost applicants for Canada — those choosing another country or opting to remain home — is 15 per cent, which is similar to the United Kingdom. By comparison, it is 26 per cent for the European Union, 14 per cent for the United States, and 13 per cent for Australia. "

Would the above mentioned stats make the visa success rate be higher than before ?!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
it's hard to make a comment on that but considering the economic loss and a decline in jobs any country will less likely be accepting new immigrants before things get better but its safe to say that canada will be accepting immigrants more than ever before once the situation is in control but currently it's hard to even make an educated guess.
Wouldn’t agree that Canada will be accepting more immigrants than ever before. Will depend on the economy. With automation increasing many jobs are also slowly disappearing.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Wouldn’t agree that Canada will be accepting more immigrants than ever before. Will depend on the economy. With automation increasing many jobs are also slowly disappearing.
Canada is surprisingly reluctant to implement robotics and AI into their operations unlike the US so no not for the short term at least

daretoamr

Sep 17, 2019
guys i was only wondering about international students and their studies at Canada unis and colleges not the immigrants as whole

elham hadynia

May 14, 2019
Guys, I have submitted my online application to get study permit for CPA Western School of Business. do you think I have chance to get approval in it?