+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Rejected 02/03/2019

Martose V.

Feb 3, 2019
Hello to all,

At the start I would like to mention that you are a really great source of help, experience and knowledge and I really hope that will get little help for my case.

I am accepted in College in Toronto, and my studies start on May.
I applied for Student Visa on December 2018, and after a week i got reject, and there are the reasons:

1) the purpose of your visit to Canada;
2) limited employment prospects in your country of residence;
3) your current employment;
4) your personal assets and financial status.

I have a lot of relatives in Canada (on my husband side), that are ready to support me in any way is possible.
Also, in my current country I am employed on indefinite time more then 3 years.
I showed up enough money (My 1st year scholarship is paid) and on my bank account I have money that will cover and the second year, and much more.

My question is, what proofs need to be given to the Visa Officers to satisfy them and to give me visa?

Anyone can help me with some advice, because I am really lost in all this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What are your previous degrees, work experience and program that you applied to in Canada? Do you have a family?

Martose V.

Feb 3, 2019
I am a Social Worker, and since i graduated I work in the Human Resources Management Field, as a Human Resource Officer (total 5 years experience). I got accepted for the program "Early Childhood Education" (2 years). And yes, I have family, I want to go in Canada with my husband (we don't have children yet). My plan is to get the Diploma for ECE, and after that to get back in my country to open my business for kindergarten.

I don't know which documents i should show to the Visa Officer to convince them that i will get back after finishing my studies.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a Social Worker, and since i graduated I work in the Human Resources Management Field, as a Human Resource Officer (total 5 years experience). I got accepted for the program "Early Childhood Education" (2 years). And yes, I have family, I want to go in Canada with my husband (we don't have children yet). My plan is to get the Diploma for ECE, and after that to get back in my country to open my business for kindergarten.

I don't know which documents i should show to the Visa Officer to convince them that i will get back after finishing my studies.
Your refusal makes much more sense now. Your choice to study ECE if you are a social worker and have worked in HR for 5 years makes no sense. Also most countries don't require ECE degree to open a kindergarten especially a Canadian ECE. It screams immigration along with your family ties to Canada. Just so you know your husband isn't guaranteed a visa or work permit if you are an international student. Have you tried to apply for express entry already?

Martose V.

Feb 3, 2019
Your refusal makes much more sense now. Your choice to study ECE if you are a social worker and have worked in HR for 5 years makes no sense. Also most countries don't require ECE degree to open a kindergarten especially a Canadian ECE. It screams immigration along with your family ties to Canada. Just so you know your husband isn't guaranteed a visa or work permit if you are an international student. Have you tried to apply for express entry already?

Anyway, I will try to reapply again for Student Visa, and for Express Entry we don't have enough points.

I have a lawyer in Canada, and she suggested me this program, because is connected with my education.

However, what you suggest me to do? What would you do if you was in my shoes?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anyway, I will try to reapply again for Student Visa, and for Express Entry we don't have enough points.

I have a lawyer in Canada, and she suggested me this program, because is connected with my education.

However, what you suggest me to do? What would you do if you was in my shoes?
Not sure how it is connected. I would select a program that makes sense and that will lead to better career prospects. It also needs to lead to better career prospects or else it would not make sense to leave your good job and pay high fees to return to school. Not sure if you actually tried to apply for EE but your previous application has already raised concerns that you are studying to secure immigration. It is an odd process. You have to appear that you don't plan on staying even though there are specific program to allow students a pathway to PR.

Martose V.

Feb 3, 2019
Not sure how it is connected. I would select a program that makes sense and that will lead to better career prospects. It also needs to lead to better career prospects or else it would not make sense to leave your good job and pay high fees to return to school. Not sure if you actually tried to apply for EE but your previous application has already raised concerns that you are studying to secure immigration. It is an odd process. You have to appear that you don't plan on staying even though there are specific program to allow students a pathway to PR.
My opinion is that now is very bad idea to cancel the program and choose new one. I think now best way is to make better application and try to reapply . You think this is good idea ?

Gladius

Feb 26, 2020
Hello i need help i want to apply my study visa for Canada. collage send me letter,they give me condition. i am not getting point. mentioning letter words below pls check and suggest me. IS it possible ? how is possible pls read step 1
Conditional Acceptance Letter - International Applicant
We are pleased to inform you that you have been conditionally accepted to the Business Administration -
Accounting program at the ACC Parkland Campus at Assiniboine Community College (DLI #019201282282).
To complete the admissions process please complete the following steps:
Step 1 - Apply for your study permit and notify us by email once it is complete. Please see the Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/studycanada/
study-permit.html for details on how and where to apply.
Step 2 - Pay $800 tuition deposit by APRIL 7, 2020. Visit www.assiniboine.netlinternationalpaymentfor payment
options. Please note the college cancels applications if deposit is not received by this date.