+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa reject plzzz guide me

Rajneesh.kaur

Aug 16, 2014
barjinder singh said:
hmmm okay dear thanx thoda ki baneya case da n ki mai may intake ch spp layi dware apply kar sakda ja general category ch thn kina time lagda ehde ch
yr ehna wicho kise v consultant kol ja k poora case study krwao.. Agar uhna nu lgega k visa aa sakda ta case handle kar lainge.. Baki I think tsi is war general ch lagwayi c file.. Rite? So u can go for spp.. Bt I think thode diplomas prblm create kr sakde.. And go for ielts again.. Each module should not less than 6

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Rajneesh.kaur said:
yr ehna wicho kise v consultant kol ja k poora case study krwao.. Agar uhna nu lgega k visa aa sakda ta case handle kar lainge.. Baki I think tsi is war general ch lagwayi c file.. Rite? So u can go for spp.. Bt I think thode diplomas prblm create kr sakde.. And go for ielts again.. Each module should not less than 6
nai yaar under spp c this time chalo dekhde a ehna nal gal karke v ki guide karde ne diplomas yaar geniune ne study kiti a baki ki pta o ki sochde ne sunrise walea through try karu mai is var dekhda n je ielts di dubara v lod hoi ta karla ge

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dear friends

I can understand the emotions but it will be highly appericate if you type messages in english because when you need to ask something you type in english and than discussing something deeply punjabi comes in .. like this this forum will get disturb .

This forum is made to share the things , to guide each other , so its humble request please type in english so that others can read and if someone is going wrong he can also learn ..

I m wrong please do correct ..

Waheguru

ahujapinchu412

Nov 24, 2014
barjinder singh said:
cuz my fuc***** consultant was like u dont need a sop
same problem here...my consultant also said that u dont need sop and ur profile is strong..my visa is rejected and dont know what shd i do now.. :(

resters2009

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Bro...take care of the below mentioned points..
1)include your SOP.make why you want to go and that you will return from Canada after the course.
2)Go for PG diploma not a diploma.
3)If you can give IELTS again and try to get as much as you can in that.
4)The best consultancies are IDP(Also the co-owner of IELTS exam) and edwise. IDP will charge you rs 2000/- per college for VISA processing,Edwise I think does not charge anything.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
edwise sucks big time

better to apply via ICCRC accredited consultant. Course selection done by them are inline ad they help with sop too

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
resters2009 said:
Bro...take care of the below mentioned points..
1)include your SOP.make why you want to go and that you will return from Canada after the course.
2)Go for PG diploma not a diploma.
3)If you can give IELTS again and try to get as much as you can in that.
4)The best consultancies are IDP(Also the co-owner of IELTS exam) and edwise. IDP will charge you rs 2000/- per college for VISA processing,Edwise I think does not charge anything.
thanx a lot for your guidance bro i will see wat to do next i think bands in ielts are fine or do i need to reappear ielts again

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
impulseoceanic said:
edwise sucks big time

better to apply via ICCRC accredited consultant. Course selection done by them are inline ad they help with sop too
hmm thanx bro tell me the name of somes

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I applied via http://futurelinkconsultants.com/

well there are many iccrc accredited consultants who are best people to guide you. You can check on google and choose appropriately.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
barjinder singh said:
hmm thanx bro tell me the name of somes
i would like to point out here is beware of consultants...they are no better than u ....u know ur case best....the guy at the consultant may not be even educated as ur are and may never have been to canada. so get away from consultants ....they put wrong ideas in ur mind and give u false hope

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
mead said:
i would like to point out here is beware of consultants...they are no better than u ....u know ur case best....the guy at the consultant may not be even educated as ur are and may never have been to canada. so get away from consultants ....they put wrong ideas in ur mind and give u false hope
is there any chance for me to reapply n getting visa bro

Oct 18, 2014
my visa got rejected could anyone help
reason stated your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employement, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans