Med's Done....
24-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
LANDED..........
04-01-2020
Hi everyone,

My study visa has been refused stating that
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including
:

1)Immigration status in country of residence
2)Purpose of visit
3)Current employment situation

I am currently working in United Arab Emirates, holding a resident visa (work visa), I am planning to reapply and i need some suggestion on how to convince the VO and prove against the points for refusal.

khushi ARORA

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
You need to be crystal clear with the purpose of your visit or future prospects while writing the statement of purpose

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
did they called you for medical exam or did they just refused your application before medical exam?

viveksheashen

Nov 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-08-2019
Med's Done....
24-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
LANDED..........
04-01-2020
I did my medical and applied for the visa online. According to the update, my medical passed after which in the final decision my application was refused.

YWChen

Nov 11, 2016
Did you upload the admission letter from school?
You need to provide everything to show them you want to study in Canada.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Hi ,
I am planning to pay my first sem fees and GIC with my own savings and plus I am taking a loan of 4 lakhs from the bank for the second sem fees which will only be 3 lakhs . I am going to do a 1 year hospitality course in seneca. For my visa, is the loan of 4 lakhs going to be less for them to refuse my visa ? should i take a loan higher than 4 lakhs ?
i am planning to apply for my visa in the next 2 weeks through SPP . someone please help and let me know what to do
Thanks

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
Leanne Alexander said:
Hi ,
I am planning to pay my first sem fees and GIC with my own savings and plus I am taking a loan of 4 lakhs from the bank for the second sem fees which will only be 3 lakhs . I am going to do a 1 year hospitality course in seneca. For my visa, is the loan of 4 lakhs going to be less for them to refuse my visa ? should i take a loan higher than 4 lakhs ?
i am planning to apply for my visa in the next 2 weeks through SPP . someone please help and let me know what to do
Thanks

As Long as you have a made payment to GIC account and paid one semesters fee, you should be fine. You can show whatever other amount you want you.

KIran13

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivek , after how many days u got refusal decision when medical was passed ?

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
KIran13 said:
Vivek , after how many days u got refusal decision when medical was passed ?
I think he did upfront medical.. i did my medical like 20 days ago on nov1 and it says passed but still no new update for a long time..

viveksheashen

Nov 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-08-2019
Med's Done....
24-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
LANDED..........
04-01-2020
Re: Study visa refused and reapplying

i got my refusal decision in 8 days. I applied for the visa on 8th Nov and got the decision on 16th Nov.
I am going to reapply tomorrow with updated SOP and stronger financial docs.

Abdelhadi

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Re: Study visa refused and reapplying

viveksheashen said:
i got my refusal decision in 8 days. I applied for the visa on 8th Nov and got the decision on 16th Nov.
I am going to reapply tomorrow with updated SOP and stronger financial docs.
Make sure to strengthen your ties this is the most important thing
Tell the vo more about your family
I got the refused in the first time for closely same reasons
1- apply through consultant
2- make sure to convince him that youll be back
I applied second since a month from vfs Abu Dhabi and still waiting

Good luck to all of us

Hurleybox

Oct 21, 2016
make a letter from your current workplace stating that youll be back.

its better to apply from the place where you did your schooling and university..

monpariya

Nov 21, 2016
hi,
my profile :
hsc 72% (2010)
graduation _B>COM 46% without any backlog (2013)
IELTS : L-7.5 , R-6, W-6 S-5.5 overall =6.5
employment : Stock market Broking firm since November 2013 till date (provided experince certi, appontment letter,and salary slip in visa file)
paid college fees and GIC and bank balance 5 lac

applied visa on 3rd november,under general catagory as agent suggested due to lower academics
recived refusal leter from cic on 15th november with diplomaitc reason : your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

now please help me how to convince visa officer and what can be do for reapply, that it convert in positive news.

thank you.

dmahraj

Sep 20, 2014
Hi everyone!

I applied for study visa last year and I was refused stating following reasons.

1. whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution;
2. the information in the travel and identity documents;
3. the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
4. whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
5. whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
6. whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Well now I have received confirm admission acceptance letter from university for masters not the conditional.
I have friend of mine in my home country who is willing to give statement and sponsorship letter last year I gave my uncles' statement and sponsorship letter from Canada.

So, I just would like know that, what else I should do to minimize the risk of visa refusal again. Thanks