+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa refused, re applying with only one month from start date, IELTS and MEDICAL expiring soon too

Salazar1196

Aug 17, 2022
I'm going to re apply with an LOE, but the problem is my IELTS expires in November, medical during January and my intake is from sept 7.
do i need to get a deferral 1st give ielts again before submitting my application or can i apply with the existing documents and time period.

P.S of course the processing time will take up to 3 months but can i still apply and get/submit deferral later?

Last edited:

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
reapply
I'm going to re apply with an LOE, but the problem is my IELTS expires in November, medical during January and my intake is from sept 7.
do i need to get a deferral 1st give ielts again before submitting my application or can i apply with the existing documents and time period.

P.S of course the processing time will take up to 3 months but can i still apply and get/submit deferral later?
reapply now due to delay in IRCC review and response. then! get ur medical and IELTS exams and send via webform. have all sent before November 15th so they can receive them on time and update your application

Reactions: Salazar1196

Salazar1196

Aug 17, 2022
reapply

reapply now due to delay in IRCC review and response. then! get ur medical and IELTS exams and send via webform. have all sent before November 15th so they can receive them on time and update your application

UPDATE:
i've picked 30th October for the exam date my medical; status changed to passed. will i still need a newer medical checkup done as validity is till january7th

Preshberry

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2022
LANDED..........
13-12-2022
UPDATE:
i've picked 30th October for the exam date my medical; status changed to passed. will i still need a newer medical checkup done as validity is till january7th
no please do not renew your medical unless it is close to expiry date.