+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Refused ! For silly issue Urgent help need.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
Hi,
I am samprit chakraborty from Bangladesh. Last 11/04/ 2017. I submit my visa application to vac and in 27/4/2017 I got refused. The visa officer just show me three reason that :

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
1) Travel history
2) Purpose of Visit
3) Current employment situation "

Now what can i do how to reapply or how to satisfy the visa officer or now what is the process please help me i am very depressed.

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Sampgoogly said:
Hi,
I am samprit chakraborty from Bangladesh. Last 11/04/ 2017. I submit my visa application to vac and in 27/4/2017 I got refused. The visa officer just show me three reason that :

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including
1) Travel history
2) Purpose of Visit
3) Current employment situation "

Now what can i do how to reapply or how to satisfy the visa officer or now what is the process please help me i am very depressed.
you have to make a strong SOP stating that you are going to leave canada after your studies and show your strong ties to your home country. Also explain VO how your chosen course is going to help in your career.

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
jashan sandhu said:
you have to make a strong SOP stating that you are going to leave canada after your studies and show your strong ties to your home country. Also explain VO how your chosen course is going to help in your career.
Sop means ??? I guess i write the study plan and was low intention to write strong explaining about to back in my country

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Sampgoogly said:
Sop means ??? I guess i write the study plan and was low intention to write strong explaining about to back in my country
Statement of purpose. here you have to satisfy visa officer by providing valid reasons about your visit. As the major reason of refusal is that VO was not satisfied about your return plans So you have to write strong SOP telling VO how your chosen study plan is beneficial for your career and you are not planning to stay their permanentaly.Study the refusal reasons in detail and go for it. Btw what is your study background and what was you planning for in canada?

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
jashan sandhu said:
Statement of purpose. here you have to satisfy visa officer by providing valid reasons about your visit. As the major reason of refusal is that VO was not satisfied about your return plans So you have to write strong SOP telling VO how your chosen study plan is beneficial for your career and you are not planning to stay their permanentaly.Study the refusal reasons in detail and go for it. Btw what is your study background and what was you planning for in canada?
Yah i guess i refused due to low SOP :( However i completed Diploma in Computer Technology from Bangladesh. And i choose B.sc In Applied Computer Science in Canada. However I planned for complete the undergraduate programm nothing else. how to write a strong SOP do u have any example please :( Or if i want to reapply what i have to do

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Sampgoogly said:
Complete Profile Means ?
Samprit, please share your full profile in one post (education including grades, work experience, study gap, finance, IELTS, documents you submitted to visa officer, travel history, what ties you mentioned in previous application etc.). This will help you to get quality replies. See other people's posts for example.

Also apply for CAIPS notes. That is your best friend when it comes to reapplication.