+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa refused, can Reapplying in SDS will be a good option? Plz help

Saleemhi

Nov 29, 2018
I have 17 yrs of exp, no gaps, 10 yrs in IT and after that running my own academy, submitted for student visa got refused saying "Grounds for refusal: -Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student."
, shall I reapply in SDS? Plz suggest

SpaceTraveller

Nov 2, 2019
I have 17 yrs of exp, no gaps, 10 yrs in IT and after that running my own academy, submitted for student visa got refused saying "Grounds for refusal: -Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student."
What course did you apply for? Was it a PG diploma or a masters?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
With the experience you have both work and education, it will require 100 times effort to convince VO why after 17 years you decide to study. VO thinks you are trying to settle in Canada using Study permit route.

Reactions: Saleemhi

Saleemhi

Nov 29, 2018
With the experience you have both work and education, it will require 100 times effort to convince VO why after 17 years you decide to study. VO thinks you are trying to settle in Canada using Study permit route.
I agree, shall I try in SDS, i have heard people with 22 years of exp have got visa, its my long pending dream to persue MBA and it helps in my business and i feel the need now. Any suggestion on what docs to provide, how to concvince visa officer

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I agree, shall I try in SDS, i have heard people with 22 years of exp have got visa, its my long pending dream to persue MBA and it helps in my business and i feel the need now. Any suggestion on what docs to provide, how to concvince visa officer
Yep. Strong SOP will grant you study permit. Documents required for SDS will be on website when you choose to apply under SDS

Saleemhi

Nov 29, 2018
Yep. Strong SOP will grant you study permit. Documents required for SDS will be on website when you choose to apply under SDS

Do I need to show these in SDS

My IT returns from past years
IT returns of my spouse
Any documents related to my business
Bank statements
Funds in bank

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Business document yes so as to proof ties to your country, and funds so as to show you have enough fund to support your studies and education.

Saleemhi

Nov 29, 2018
I am told that we cant attach too many docs in SDS , shall i scan and paste them in SOP so it will look like a single document.

Meanwhile I am going to order caips to understand the reason for refusal