+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Refusal.

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone, I applied for student visa about 3 weeks ago and I just received my passport with a rejection letter stating that the VO is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after my study on the basis of
  1. Purpose of my visit.
  2. Employment status.
  3. Immigration status.
There might be a few reasons in my personal opinion for why it was rejected, which include me attaching my brother's and father's statements. Initially I was just going to use my brother's statement, but an agent said that I should attach my father's as well (he didn't have enough funds). I am just a student living in Saudi Arabia and I obviously have no job so I don't really get the objection on employment status. I am originally from Pakistan which might be the reason for objection on immigration status. Although I have no idea why there's an objection on the purpose of my visit.

I have read around forums people suggesting to order CAIPS for better re-application, I am bot sure it will help me much or what not, I do have a deadline which quite close (19th march), and the next session for my school starts in September. Please help me out with this.

Asifa123

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I applied for student visa about 3 weeks ago and I just received my passport with a rejection letter stating that the VO is not satisfied that I will leave Canada after my study on the basis of
  1. Purpose of my visit.
  2. Employment status.
  3. Immigration status.
There might be a few reasons in my personal opinion for why it was rejected, which include me attaching my brother's and father's statements. Initially I was just going to use my brother's statement, but an agent said that I should attach my father's as well (he didn't have enough funds). I am just a student living in Saudi Arabia and I obviously have no job so I don't really get the objection on employment status. I am originally from Pakistan which might be the reason for objection on immigration status. Although I have no idea why there's an objection on the purpose of my visit.

I have read around forums people suggesting to order CAIPS for better re-application, I am bot sure it will help me much or what not, I do have a deadline which quite close (19th march), and the next session for my school starts in September. Please help me out with this.
order Caips, it will help you . u will have time and then u can apply for September intake.

Asifa123

Jan 31, 2018
You cant go for march too.. For strong application, u have to wait for some months. Order caips.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I don't want to go for Sep, that's too far away. Can you help me out right now?
You have to go to canada. not necessarily in March. It can be sept also. Having too many rejections on file is not good. its already getting late for May intake. If you dont know the actual reason of rejection then how will you make improvement. Visa officer will get same info again and may reject again.

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
You have to go to canada. not necessarily in March. It can be sept also. Having too many rejections on file is not good. its already getting late for May intake. If you dont know the actual reason of rejection then how will you make improvement. Visa officer will get same info again and may reject again.

Thanks a lot!

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
one more question should I consider hiring an agent to perform my process? if yes can someone recommend me one?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
one more question should I consider hiring an agent to perform my process? if yes can someone recommend me one?
No need of agent. You have already applied and know the process. What extra agent will do. Order caips/gcms and read the officer's notes and attach the missing docs or any important info in SOP.

Reactions: dreamy2536 and Raxy

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
No need of agent. You have already applied and know the process. What extra agent will do. Order caips/gcms and read the officer's notes and attach the missing docs or any important info in SOP.
I guess that's one of the reasons, I didn't attach an SOP last time, and thanks a lot mate, this helps!!

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I guess that's one of the reasons, I didn't attach an SOP last time, and thanks a lot mate, this helps!!
Oh without SOP, they wont know about your motivations, intentions etc to travel to Canada. Work on that and by that time you will also get your caips report. It takes 30 days to get the report and will cost you $15 from caipsgcms.com

Raxy

Mar 6, 2018
Oh without SOP, they wont know about your motivations, intentions etc to travel to Canada. Work on that and by that time you will also get your caips report. It takes 30 days to get the report and will cost you $15 from caipsgcms.com

so do i order the basic caips will that be enough?

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Can u give me suggestion
10th CBSE 2012 :8.0 cgpa (Math :70)

12th CBSE 2014 Non medical .But math supplementary cleared in 2015 as private candidate :54%( Math :33)

Meanwhile Diploma Civil engg (2014-2017 ) 3 years :82% (Math : 75) No Backlogs

IELTS : (L :7.0 ,R: 6.0 , S:6.0 ,W:6.0)(;O :6.5) on 1st february 2018.

Applied for St. Clair college for Construction Engg Technician
Should i be judged on my recent diploma or previous 12th?
As i have applied for visa application. Did visa officer check my recent diploma or previous 12th score.?
Applied visa on 21st feb 2018 in vfs chandigarh.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Can u give me suggestion
10th CBSE 2012 :8.0 cgpa (Math :70)

12th CBSE 2014 Non medical .But math supplementary cleared in 2015 as private candidate :54%( Math :33)

Meanwhile Diploma Civil engg (2014-2017 ) 3 years :82% (Math : 75) No Backlogs

IELTS : (L :7.0 ,R: 6.0 , S:6.0 ,W:6.0)(;O :6.5) on 1st february 2018.

Applied for St. Clair college for Construction Engg Technician
Should i be judged on my recent diploma or previous 12th?
As i have applied for visa application. Did visa officer check my recent diploma or previous 12th score.?
Applied visa on 21st feb 2018 in vfs chandigarh.
they will check your recent diploma.