+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Refusal !!

abhi.singh25

Nov 4, 2015
hi there,
I've applied for the course under SPP program of "Post- degree diploma in Marketing" from Douglas College BC Canada, but got a Visa refusal with reason stated "others" which says "you're proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of; your qualification, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your prospects and future plans".

i've done MBA in Marketing and HR,prior to that have done BBA. Right now am working in FMCG Beverage Industry from last year and half, which i've also shown in my file. i'd a gap of one year in my 10+2 qualification of 1 year where i was not able to give exam due to my bad health. could that be a possible reasons for rejection though after that there's no gap in my qualification??

i've also applied for study loan with which i got sanction letter for bank , though i've not attached with the other documents of my file b'coz my consultant suggested that under SSP college programs there isn't any need to show the student loan.

My percentage in sequence
10-63% (2005)
12- 52% (2008)
Graduation (BBA)- 64% (2008-11)
Post-graduation (MBA) - 68% (2011-13)

my overall ILETS score is 7
listening 8.5
reading 6.5
writing 6
speaking 6

i've applied for CAIPS/GCMS notes to get better insights of my reasons fro rejection but what should i do if the rejection is due to wrong/irrelevant course selection ?? Is it right to change the course after getting a rejection ??

please help !! :'(

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
doing a post degree diploma after MBA doesnot seem logical progression of ur education. u need another masters or Phd

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Choosing a Marketing diploma after Masters in Marketing does not look genuine student

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed with everyone else. Why would you take a lower level degree after completing a Masters? It doesn't make any sense.

Simranisekhon

Dec 17, 2018
Agreed with everyone else. Why would you take a lower level degree after completing a Masters? It doesn't make any sense.
My profile is same, i have done mba in marketing and bba before that. I have applied for admission in post degree diploma in business administration in Cape breton university and brand management program in algoquin college ottawa and business and import export programme im herzing montreal, where I should i apply for visa to net get rejected

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
My profile is same, i have done mba in marketing and bba before that. I have applied for admission in post degree diploma in business administration in Cape breton university and brand management program in algoquin college ottawa and business and import export programme im herzing montreal, where I should i apply for visa to net get rejected
Looks like we are in the same boat. Even I did my MBA and now colleges won't accept me because I already have masters. And my academic scores feel short of applying to universities. Don't know what to do and where to apply. Please help!

Simranisekhon

Dec 17, 2018
M
Looks like we are in the same boat. Even I did my MBA and now colleges won't accept me because I already have masters. And my academic scores feel short of applying to universities. Don't know what to do and where to apply. Please help!
few of my friends did got visas after mba
Share your profile or Instagram or whatsapp