+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study VISA Refusal (Online)! Help Needed.

javedcad

Jun 30, 2016
Hi I applied for student visa on 23 september and received a call yesterday, 9 October, from canada visa office Isalamabad to collect the processed passport.
I have a question that is it a rejection or a passport back with medical as they did't mention any thing about medical?
Thanks

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
Hussain Junejo said:
The reasons for your refusal are the most common for Pakistanis ..
I havr some questions
1) Are you sure you have provided them with every single document? Like if there were any re-attempts you have not shown? Or any backlog etc?
2) Did you wrote any SOP? If yes what exactly you mentioned the reason that gurantees you will return to home Country? (If your father is a businessman I'd like to suggest you show proofs to them that you've to return back to manage it etc)
3) Did you provided the property papers if any? (If yes, thats good. If no, I'd say you better provide them if you apply next time as it shows your ties to home country)
4) With bank statement of 70lacs you mean the transactio s of 70lacs ? Or the amount your bank hold for a peculiar time. ( You have to show both for a strong case. Transactions and accumulated balance for four months but 6 months are better)

P.s Though, I believe if you fix your second and third reason I believe you will not be getting a refusal for travel history only.

About US I'd suggest you to go for a well known University as it matters for US study permit. It might not matters alot for Canadian study permit but its not the case fkr US.

Australian Study permit has always better chances than Canadian study permit. But are you in a rush to apply? Do you prefer Canada most or it doesnt matters? If it mattera I'd suggest you wait for CAIPS notes and apply accordingly.

If you have any desire for Citizenship of other country then opt Australia over US. But if you are not interested in Citizenship or you dont have plans to stay then definiately go for US.
Bro you won't believe what happened! My mother just informed me that i have a 3rd passport!! From 2001 to 2006.. and it has a 5 year multiple visa of USA in it.. which my family applied for me.. But this visa was never used and I never went to the US then.. I had no clue about this.. do you think this is one of the reasons for the rejections? the one they gave in my case travel history.. because i never mentioned the US visa and never mentioned or attached this third passport. WTH man lol !! Guys help out please.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
@makgunner, which city you applied from?

I would suggest to get GCMS notes before making or deciding about your next move

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
haris00 said:
@makgunner, which city you applied from?

I would suggest to get GCMS notes before making or deciding about your next move
I applied from Peshawar KPK ! Well your right.. I already did that.. another 20 days before I get the notes.. Lets see what the notes have to say about it.. I wanted to apply for Australia as well.. but all the consultants are telling me that KPK is a red flagged area and you would only be wasting your time applying.. Can you suggest any other options? I just want to get done with my masters and at this point I don't care about the PR.

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
makgunner said:
I applied from Peshawar KPK ! Well your right.. I already did that.. another 20 days before I get the notes.. Lets see what the notes have to say about it.. I wanted to apply for Australia as well.. but all the consultants are telling me that KPK is a red flagged area and you would only be wasting your time applying.. Can you suggest any other options? I just want to get done with my masters and at this point I don't care about the PR.
In my personal opinion (which is just based on assumption as I don't know complete picture of your profile), it seems as though the VO was not satisfied with the course you are proposing. Hence, the "Purpose of visit" as one of reason. You should choose course based on your previous profile. And also, try to choose a proper course, not a course with pre-requisites.

As per "Travel history", VO usually tick multiple boxes even if they are not satisfied with one. Or perhaps travel history was a genuine concern for VO. I don't know. Were you refused any visa in the past?

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
haris00 said:
In my personal opinion (which is just based on assumption as I don't know complete picture of your profile), it seems as though the VO was not satisfied with the course you are proposing. Hence, the "Purpose of visit" as one of reason. You should choose course based on your previous profile. And also, try to choose a proper course, not a course with pre-requisites.

As per "Travel history", VO usually tick multiple boxes even if they are not satisfied with one. Or perhaps travel history was a genuine concern for VO. I don't know. Were you refused any visa in the past?
Nope. First visa refusal. Is se pahle only been to Dubai and Thailand. I also have a feeling its because of the pre-req course.. as for the course its completely based on my previous profile.. business students DO apply for digital media program.. but i think you are right about the pre-req course.. VO might have a concern that the applicant might run after the initial course and not study further.. :| damn. only if i could prove the genuineness of my case and me being a student and only that!

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makgunner, I've seen in this forums people getting refusal just because they didn't showed proper history or previous visas etc. I am not saying it is the reason for ''travel history'' but most probably it can be. As said above by haris ''VO usually tick some useless boxes''
Moreover, if your father is a businessman then show documents and convince VO that you'll have to return to take it over/control it. Moreover, you can ask your employer for a document stating that if you complete a XYZ course from canada there will be better prospects for you in Company.
Your previous studies don't match so maybe go for some another course ? MBA or so?

Edit: Whos your Consultant? HR?

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
Hussain Junejo said:
makgunner, I've seen in this forums people getting refusal just because they didn't showed proper history or previous visas etc. I am not saying it is the reason for ''travel history'' but most probably it can be. As said above by haris ''VO usually tick some useless boxes''
Moreover, if your father is a businessman then show documents and convince VO that you'll have to return to take it over/control it. Moreover, you can ask your employer for a document stating that if you complete a XYZ course from canada there will be better prospects for you in Company.
Your previous studies don't match so maybe go for some another course ? MBA or so?

Edit: Whos your Consultant? HR?
I have attached all property docs and all business docs, tax returns, business deeds, contract agreements.. You name it i attached it lol.. I even highlighted the main points in each doc..

My employer issued me a job offer letter already i guess back in July when i quit discussing with them and my seniors that i want to do my masters.. They have been extremely supportive and wrote a letter for me stating they would consider hiring me again after i get done with my masters in 2018.

No consultant did everything on my own... I have read almost every guide and page on the cic website so i was prepared to do it on my own.. But i guess my profile was not strong enough to convince the VO.. Who may have his reasons for not believing me.. Which is just plain sad..

Thanks for you consistent interest in my case bro.. Really appreciate it. Respect :)!

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFU is ranked on 225 or smth by QS Ranking which actually is damn good.
You have attached about employment paper from your Employer which is actually very smart move.
All I can believe the problem can be
-You didnt show you expired passport
-Master in Digital doesnt match your previous studies.

Don't rush for applying agajn .. Wait for the notes and it will be so nice of you if you share the notes here. I wish you get visa (y) ..
P.s you profile is very strong except your course which doesnt match your previous studies.

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
Hussain Junejo said:
SFU is ranked on 225 or smth by QS Ranking which actually is damn good.
You have attached about employment paper from your Employer which is actually very smart move.
All I can believe the problem can be
-You didnt show you expired passport
-Master in Digital doesnt match your previous studies.

Don't rush for applying agajn .. Wait for the notes and it will be so nice of you if you share the notes here. I wish you get visa (y) ..
P.s you profile is very strong except your course which doesnt match your previous studies.

Hey bro,

Thanks a lot for all the tips! Yes I am guessing its because of the expired passport as well.. plus it had a US visa of 5 years in it from 2001 to 2006 validity.. but never used it.

This school is a joint digital school of UBC and SFU.. the program they offer is for computers and business students, which is also clearly mentioned on their website. Also Digital Media the program they are offering is not about design only or coding.. The whole program is focused on creating digital project managers who can carry the whole process from initiation of a project till the execution and its marketing. So it is directly related to my business degree.. As I have studied courses such as project management, integrated communications etc.

Also the reason that there is a course mismatch was never ticked. I am sure the VO read the course details and does not have a problem with that.. Well i guess. No one can be sure :p

Of course will do that.. But my classes start on Jan 5th.. and there is no option of deferring.. that would mean wasting one whole year. :)

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Did you give ielts? If not, then do that this time as it will increase your chances. If you gave it, then what band did you get?

Jagt

Nov 3, 2018
Hello guys,
I am jagjit from India (punjab) . And my study visa got rejected just because of one reason that they are not satisfied with the reason that I will come back to my homr country after the completion of my study. Can anyone help me ?