+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa query.

anashz

Jun 20, 2023
Hi,
I got below message from CIC. Does that mean study visa would be given eventually. They should have rejected before this step ?

Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 19, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I got below message from CIC. Does that mean study visa would be given eventually. They should have rejected before this step ?

Latest update:
Just part of the process. Doesn’t mean refusal or acceptance. You passed the medical.

anashz

Jun 20, 2023
I was refused previously never got this message before. So I'm assuming things are gone ahead. ?

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi,

Latest update:
Congratulations on passing your medical exam! This is a good sign that your study visa application is progressing well. However, it is not a guarantee that your visa will be approved. The visa officer will still need to review your application and make a decision based on all of the information you have submitted.

In general, if you pass the medical exam, your chances of getting a study visa are good. However, there are some factors that could still lead to a rejection.

In the meantime, you can wait for the visa officer to make a decision. This process can take several weeks or even months. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified by email.

I hope this helps!

Canatry

Feb 25, 2023
From what I have been noticing, a lot of people get rejected right after their biometrics get updated. So I guess this can be considered a good sign.

But it’s hard to say anything tbh as this entire process seems to be very random.

Last edited: