+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa .. Indian -Canada

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
HI.
I am going to apply for my study visa but I have a couple of doubts
1. The bank from which i will be taking the study loan has requested me to get my visa approved and only then they will give me the student loan .. is this going to be a problem for me ?
2.I have a 1 and a half year gap from the time I finished college till date . I have been working since then to help wih me with my finance in cananda . Is this gap going to be a problem ?
Few details about me
10th-63%
12-57%
Degree-60%
IELTS-7.5
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
Reading 7.5
Writing 6.5

Please help as I am extremely nervous about applying and worried that i might be rejected

Any advice will be greatly helpful :)
Thanks

khushi ARORA

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Gap won't be a problem if you have the experience letter as Canada goes for relevancy so you have to be clear about the gap ... which course you are planning for? .... and you need to submit your fees as well as GIC before applying for the visa as you need the confirmation certificates to be attached in visa file

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
khushi ARORA said:
Gap won't be a problem if you have the experience letter as Canada goes for relevancy so you have to be clear about the gap ... which course you are planning for? .... and you need to submit your fees as well as GIC before applying for the visa as you need the confirmation certificates to be attached in visa file
Thank you... i have applied for global hospitality business development program in seneca ...
I will have to check again with the bank with regards to getting the loan approved before applying for visa

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leanne Alexander said:
HI.
I am going to apply for my study visa but I have a couple of doubts
1. The bank from which i will be taking the study loan has requested me to get my visa approved and only then they will give me the student loan .. is this going to be a problem for me ?
2.I have a 1 and a half year gap from the time I finished college till date . I have been working since then to help wih me with my finance in cananda . Is this gap going to be a problem ?
Few details about me
10th-63%
12-57%
Degree-60%
IELTS-7.5
Listening 8.5
Speaking 8.0
Reading 7.5
Writing 6.5

Please help as I am extremely nervous about applying and worried that i might be rejected

Any advice will be greatly helpful :)
Thanks
1. you can submit bank loan approval letter is enough in order to apply for student visa. You need to explain to your relevant bank manager,
2. Gap is not a problem if you worked during the gap, You can explain with SOP.