+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Help

Hardev_Hundal

Nov 4, 2017
Hii everyone.
I have a question that
I received my letter of acceptance on 6 September and paid Tuition fees on 6 October and Now will pay GIC on 6 November.
Shall this create any problem in getting my canada visa that i paid Tuition fees and GIc so late?

Jahed

Jul 7, 2017
Do everything fast because you're running out of time it takes around 6-7 weeks to process a visa.
Good Luck

Hardev_Hundal

Nov 4, 2017
I have one more question
I have refusal from U.S.A. as I applied in 2016 with my family for tourist visa. Should I have to do something for this?

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Bro in the visa form there is have you been refused for any visa before. Mark it as yes and provide detail below as applied for B1/B2 Tourist visa and got rejected. Attach the copy of the visa rejection certificate which us embasy gave you.
My usa visa was also rejected.
Good Luck. File the visa fast

Jashan3061

Oct 26, 2017
Hii everyone.
I have a question that
I received my letter of acceptance on 6 September and paid Tuition fees on 6 October and Now will pay GIC on 6 November.
Shall this create any problem in getting my canada visa that i paid Tuition fees and GIc so late?
I am also with you. I am also paying my gic in next two days. I am also worried.

Jashan3061

Oct 26, 2017
Hii everyone.
I have a question that
Bro, i am also tensed about my visa. Kindly contact me. 8288993882

Jashan3061

Oct 26, 2017
Ia
Hii everyone.
I have a question that
i am also from punjab.