+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Help needed

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys,
I have received an admit for Winter 2021 intake at Uni of Montreal.Now the problem is my final semester exams would conclude on 15th October and the evaluation process may take some time,delaying me of my marksheet.I just wanted to know if I can apply for study visa under SDS with all other marksheet except the final semester one and the degree certificate and mention about the same in a Letter.I have received a conditional offer which states that it can be used to apply for study visa.I have already obtained my CAQ.My university does not mind my sending the marksheet a bit late.Also will I be able to get a decision by December end if I apply in November 1st week??

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hello guys,
I have received an admit for Winter 2021 intake at Uni of Montreal.Now the problem is my final semester exams would conclude on 15th October and the evaluation process may take some time,delaying me of my marksheet.I just wanted to know if I can apply for study visa under SDS with all other marksheet except the final semester one and the degree certificate and mention about the same in a Letter.I have received a conditional offer which states that it can be used to apply for study visa.I have already obtained my CAQ.My university does not mind my sending the marksheet a bit late.Also will I be able to get a decision by December end if I apply in November 1st week??
Actually, you might have better luck applying as Non-SDS since IRCC seems to process it faster. Do an upfront exam to further expedite your process

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Actually, you might have better luck applying as Non-SDS since IRCC seems to process it faster. Do an upfront exam to further expedite your process
Non-SDS visa refusal rate is high,plus I would be required to submit marksheets and degree certs in both the instances

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Non-SDS visa refusal rate is high,plus I would be required to submit marksheets and degree certs in both the instances
Okay. Then as long as I am aware, you can submit your last semester's marksheet and just send the new one through webform afterwards

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Okay. Then as long as I am aware, you can submit your last semester's marksheet and just send the new one through webform afterwards
I am gonna attach stamped letter from my university stating I would be getting my results and degree certificate soon.Will that do??

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I am gonna attach stamped letter from my university stating I would be getting my results and degree certificate soon.Will that do??
Yup, but it is better to provide an old transcript in a meanwhile. There was a person on the forum who didn't have an official letter before applying and was refused before even getting it. Letter from uni is a must