+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa from saudi arabia?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Okay , it might be something else .

Get your CAIPS/GCMS file to know what the visa officer is trying to say .
I am re applying without "caips" . I got review on my refusal letter from Canada's well known barrister. He suggested me to challenge my decision in federal court of Canada . But i don't want to.So according to him no need of Caips. Just re applying with better arranged documents . Hope for best.

Reactions: Heaven123

Grace_Tiozon

Nov 7, 2018
Me .

Riyadh Visa Office , submitted online .
Sent passport to VFS Khobar .
Visa Approved .
Any advise on assurance of approval?

I am filipino working in Riyadh as Clinical Administrative Assistant since 2008 in one of the hospital here. I plan to apply Study Permit and my husband OWP in VFS Riyadh. 2 applications together. I am plan to take Medical Support Services (2 years) to upgrade my qualification as Clinical Administrative Assistant and learn new and advanced skills so I can continue on this field in Philippines after my program. We will present business permits for our small business in Philippines and online business registration certificate. Also we have certificate of our house and lot in Philippines and car registration under my name actually. I am just a graduate of 2-yrs course (did not finish a bachelor degree). We will leave our 2 children in Philippines with my parents. 2M joint acct funds in Philippine Bank with remittance history from bank here since 2013, we will present payslips and COE.

What do you think sir our chance?

Eivuretsiv

Nov 14, 2018
I applied for the Study Permit from Jeddah on Mar 15 (application was received in Riyadh on March 18) and received an email on April 16th that my application has been approved through an attached letter that was sent to me by email. The next email I got was that they have dispatched my passport for collection in Jeddah. I collected my passport on April 18 or April 19th from the VSF Office in Jeddah.

The embassy does not inform you as to how far they have processed your application or how many days it could take for the application to get processed. This was an extremely frustrating experience.

I am on a Visit Visa and do not currently have an Iqama. A copy of my old Iqama (from 2011) was attached with a letter explaining my current status in the country. I applied for the permit more than 5 months prior to the start of my studies in Sept. So, if I can get the study permit so can you.

Best Wishes
I applied for the Study Permit from Jeddah on Mar 15 (application was received in Riyadh on March 18) and received an email on April 16th that my application has been approved through an attached letter that was sent to me by email. The next email I got was that they have dispatched my passport for collection in Jeddah. I collected my passport on April 18 or April 19th from the VSF Office in Jeddah.

The embassy does not inform you as to how far they have processed your application or how many days it could take for the application to get processed. This was an extremely frustrating experience.

I am on a Visit Visa and do not currently have an Iqama. A copy of my old Iqama (from 2011) was attached with a letter explaining my current status in the country. I applied for the permit more than 5 months prior to the start of my studies in Sept. So, if I can get the study permit so can you.

Best Wishes
Hi..can you please share checklist of the documents you submitted and prepared when applying visa?thank you so much..highly appreciated

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Yes , you may be rejected on basis of "Immigration Status" .

Anyways , let's wait and see.

Below are few visa office instructions > RIYADH :

Non-Saudi citizen: If you are not a Saudi Citizen, you must provide proof of your present immigration status (copy of your Saudi Residence Permit – Iqama) as well as a copy of your exit and re-entry visa.

hi captainarabiia

Can you explain what is the exit re-entry? Does it apply to only KSA? I live in Qatar and has been for the past 16 years. I have a residence permit (or card). I plan to apply here in Qatar.

RH100

May 28, 2024
Yes , you may be rejected on basis of "Immigration Status" .

Anyways , let's wait and see.

Below are few visa office instructions > RIYADH :

Non-Saudi citizen: If you are not a Saudi Citizen, you must provide proof of your present immigration status (copy of your Saudi Residence Permit – Iqama) as well as a copy of your exit and re-entry visa.
Dear , I am applying with family - wife (main applicant). Is exit -re entry of 2 months is enough or how long it should be ? and is it necessary for myself (spouse) as well or only the main applicant is required ?

Thanks.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Dear , I am applying with family - wife (main applicant). Is exit -re entry of 2 months is enough or how long it should be ? and is it necessary for myself (spouse) as well or only the main applicant is required ?

Thanks.
Get one for yourself, and is your wife gonna stay there for the whole period?