+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa for Global Business Management course

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
yup.
After a study gap of 10years!
Hi All,

I have done Btech CSE and then having exp of 7+Years in HRM (Human Resource and Recruitment Officer) without GAP. I have applied for PG Certificate in HRM with YORK School of Continuing Studies as I don't have any degree/diploma or Certificate in HRM.

Can anyone suggest this is the right choice of Program?

MVINOTH005

Nov 26, 2020
Hi All,

I have done Btech CSE and then having exp of 7+Years in HRM (Human Resource and Recruitment Officer) without GAP. I have applied for PG Certificate in HRM with YORK School of Continuing Studies as I don't have any degree/diploma or Certificate in HRM.

Can anyone suggest this is the right choice of Program?
what is Btec CSE? i have no clue.. if it’s something to do with HR.. then it should be fine.

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
what is Btec CSE? i have no clue.. if it’s something to do with HR.. then it should be fine.
BTech in Computer Science and Engineering this was the graduation. Then had 2 years of exp in Software Testing and then 7+Years of exp in Human Resource and Recruitment Officer as I switched my profession from software to HRM as I met with major accident and now I am totally moved in HRM profile and dont have any degree related with this HRM experience as i want to enhance my career and growth in HRM now thats why I have chosen this program.