+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa delay

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, I wanted to ask you a question, if you could please help me? On my application the last updated gets updated every night between 11-1. But I don’t see any updates on my application itself. But, it keep updating everyday. What is that supposed to mean? Please let me know
It could just be an internal IT update. I don’t know.

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
Hi please I got medical request on 9th January and did the medicals on 10 January and have passed, it almost a month now since I did my medical but have heard from ircc for passport request

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
Please dose any has any idea how long I have to wait after doing my medical before hearing from ircc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi please I got medical request on 9th January and did the medicals on 10 January and have passed, it almost a month now since I did my medical but have heard from ircc for passport request
Can take over a month or more to update file and get final response.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It can take up to months after doing the medical to receive a response about SP. given the new changes to international students there has been little activity while details re sorted out. It only became clear yesterday that applicants before January 22 would not be part of the cap of students.

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
It can take up to months after doing the medical to receive a response about SP. given the new changes to international students there has been little activity while details re sorted out. It only became clear yesterday that applicants before January 22 would not be part of the cap of students.
Ok bro thanks, because I have been very worried it’s like an waiting for ever