+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa delay

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
Hey I applied for study visa, it been 9weeks now no response from ircc and my program commence on 8th of January, I’m differing my course to fall intake I want to know will that delay my response time when I submit a new acceptance letter for fall. Applied from Ghana

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey I applied for study visa, it been 9weeks now no response from ircc and my program commence on 8th of January, I’m differing my course to fall intake I want to know will that delay my response time when I submit a new acceptance letter for fall. Applied from Ghana
9 weeks is a guideline so expect many more weeks. It will not delay response.

Sylvestre Stalon

Mar 29, 2023
It’s coming soon most of the time it won’t be even that longer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Only closed this past Monday.
Even though they may have only been 3 statutory holidays many offices are almost employ because child are off of school and many go visit family or go on a family vacation. There is a lot less work done in the 2 weeks around Christmas and New Year.

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
Hey guys I got my MR on 9th with was Exactly 10week after biometrics. I did the medical on 10th some am still waiting on result

Gene1200

Dec 15, 2023
Please I my medical got update as pass just yesterday, how long will it take before getting a passport request

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks. But have you any idea how much longer it can take before hearing from ircc
Again is eligibility and background complete? If so, you should hear soon. No one can tell you exact days because each application is processed at different offices and will depend on backlog at that office.

When is your intake?

Starrrr123

Jan 9, 2024
Hi Naturgrl, I wanted to ask you a question, if you could please help me? On my application the last updated gets updated every night between 11-1. But I don’t see any updates on my application itself. But, it keep updating everyday. What is that supposed to mean? Please let me know