+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa cancellation for Canada

Amrit dutta

Feb 7, 2024
I have a study visa for 1 year in Canada. I have done 1st semester and returned back to India due to some family reasons. I have spoken to my college for 2nd semester tuition fees refund and they are asking to canceling my study permit. What's the process plz help .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a study visa for 1 year in Canada. I have done 1st semester and returned back to India due to some family reasons. I have spoken to my college for 2nd semester tuition fees refund and they are asking to canceling my study permit. What's the process plz help .
You cannot cancel a study permit. You have a permit and have used it to study in Canada. You can try and contact embassy but don’t plan on it having cancelled.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The college is asking for visa cancellation to refund the semester fees. What should I do to cancel my visa
You cannot cancel a visa that you have used and studied on. It was processed issued over a year ago. All you can do is send a webform or ask embassy to cancel, but they most likely will not cancel it. The college knows you cannot do it and that is their policy.

Oct 20, 2023
his mixing up cancel his visa to cancel his study permit, dont worry the college will Automatically cancel your study permit after you miss studies at any DLI, the other diploma puppy miles, that's another story