+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa Canada

Kbsd00

Jun 4, 2018
I have got message that my visa application is being processed by visa office so in how many days I will get my visa

stevesmiths

May 28, 2018
It normally takes 2-4 weeks to get a visa, if approved, depending upon the shipping transit times, the stamping process can also take up to 5-15 business days.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi all, i have received Admission into University of windsor for winter January 2019 intake, can anyone let me know what is the best time i can apply for visa and also appreciate if we can get the visa done early and can land? please let me know if anyone has some details on the timelines we can apply visa and when we need to land. Good luck to all

Kbsd00

Jun 4, 2018
I have applied to Delhi Embasy and I have also an erliear tefusar from same place in May batch

Ami279

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all, i have received Admission into University of windsor for winter January 2019 intake, can anyone let me know what is the best time i can apply for visa and also appreciate if we can get the visa done early and can land? please let me know if anyone has some details on the timelines we can apply visa and when we need to land. Good luck to all
You should apply after September

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi ALL, also I have one more question, I am planning to apply for Student Loan and in order to process this my scenario is My father is expired and mom is house wife, My grand father will be supporting me to give his documents to process further, and also he will provide necessary suriety docs as well, I hope I can go with this approach and will not be any problem, appreciate your if anyone has any thoughts.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Everyone, i have a doubt in my offer letter they have not mentioned that i need to pay any fee prior to my visa, i hope if its not mentioned in offer regarding any fee payment we don't have to worry i believe. All we need to do is to get bank loan approval and apply for visa, Please confirm on the same. Appreciate your help.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 37 days now....