+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Approved After 23rd March 2020 Join Here

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
Man my medicals was approved on 11 may(did my biometrics n Visa application on 7 april) till than I'm waiting since ages. I'm very exhausted n I donno how to plan above as time is running n another year has gone wasted
Hmm yeah that's quite frustrating i would suggest you to just use this valuable time to enhance your skills i personally have already covered first yrs whole syllabus

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Also, I need to go to police station for background check, which takes probably a month.
However, police needs the letter from embassy in order to proceed the chceck......
Police clearance? From which country you're applying?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hmm yeah that's quite frustrating i would suggest you to just use this valuable time to enhance your skills i personally have already covered first yrs whole syllabus
Yes I prefer working in my country save some money for canada plus I'm even completing cpa canada

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Hi,

I'm wondering if you have an update that you passed the medical exam, does that mean that your assessment started already?
Yes! You should also check if your biometric is showing cleared, the day your biometric is passed, they start processing your file.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
I have submitted my application about a week back under SDS category. Got a biometric letter but vfs aint open right? Is it open anywhere in India? So without biometric, they wont proceed with my application? Or it happening in the background. I got 90 days for biometrics.

Any idea when VFS coule be open in India?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I have submitted my application about a week back under SDS category. Got a biometric letter but vfs aint open right? Is it open anywhere in India? So without biometric, they wont proceed with my application? Or it happening in the background. I got 90 days for biometrics.

Any idea when VFS coule be open in India?
In this case they will start reviewing your eligibility, so called stage 1, once you'll complete your biometric and medical, they will give you full approval. VFS centres are not opened in your country yet, you have to wait for further instructions!