+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa applied in 2017 and still waiting..

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have seen 2-3 study permit cases i.e students applied in sep or oct of 2017 and are still waiting or have recieved study permit after almost a year.I am also one of them as I have applied online from islamabad on 27-09-2017 and haven’t recieved refusal or approval.Just created this thread so that if there are more students in same situation they can share Their profiles and could get help from each other.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have seen 2-3 study permit cases i.e students applied in sep or oct of 2017 and are still waiting or have recieved study permit after almost a year.I am also one of them as I have applied online from islamabad on 27-09-2017 and haven’t recieved refusal or approval.Just created this thread so that if there are more students in same situation they can share Their profiles and could get help from each other.
Please withdraw and apply again

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Really why would you suggest such an option I have seen a case recently getting visa approval after 9 months ...withdrawing and applying again would do what good?
If that is the trend in your country than wait or sedd case sensitive enquiry .some people withdraw and apply again got reult faster but i dont know the processing time for ur country .check that first and make decision., why wasting time

Reactions: Muzzi6191

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
If that is the trend in your country than wait or sedd case sensitive enquiry .some people withdraw and apply again got reult faster but i dont know the processing time for ur country .check that first and make decision., why wasting time
I have sent alot of cses and they replied that ur file is in que and waiting for a review by an officer
So maybe maybe not will hear something.
I have seen a person getting response after almost 9 months so I think

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for your suggestions though

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

When is your program starting? Do you think CIC procesess applications based on when the program starts?? I'm waiting from June 15 and my program starts in 20 daysss

Muzzi6191

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
When is your program starting? Do you think CIC procesess applications based on when the program starts?? I'm waiting from June 15 and my program starts in 20 daysss
My loa got expired it was for nov 2017 but i can get for September if cIc requires.i hope they r waiting for course darte to come near...