+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

papalexi

Jan 5, 2020
Do you think we still stand a chance of getting the visa after the semester has began?With me I have already been deregistered so don't even know what next if I get the visa.
Why is everybody quite. Guys let's keep discussing because we are all in the same ship

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
Do you think we still stand a chance of getting the visa after the semester has began?With me I have already been deregistered so don't even know what next if I get the visa.
Why is everybody quite. Guys let's keep discussing because we are all in the same ship
Hey, my sister also got unregistered for January because we've been waiting for our study permit, so she decided to apply at my university for May

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
Hey, my sister also got unregistered for January because we've been waiting for our study permit, so she decided to apply at my university for May

papalexi

Jan 5, 2020
Rosinia
Is may application in your university still open? Which university is that? I want to do same as well in case I get the visa then I go in may. In my university I was told to reapply only for fall, which is September.visa will expire by then

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
Rosinia
Is may application in your university still open? Which university is that? I want to do same as well in case I get the visa then I go in may. In my university I was told to reapply only for fall, which is September.visa will expire by then
Yes it is, it's the University of Regina

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
But you'll have to wait until after you've gotten a response from the embassy so that you can apply for a study permit with the university

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys so I just received an email from the embassy asking me to send them an updated letter of acceptance for the May registration