+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

Asive

Aug 28, 2019
Yes it does matter. They will not accept your results.
I have been told they are fully booked here in Cape Town until 31st January 2020 got a date. I need to do this within 30 days. Is there anything i can do?

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I have been told they are fully booked here in Cape Town until 31st January 2020 got a date. I need to do this within 30 days. Is there anything i can do?
whay cant you go to another city? cuz this is like an emergency and u cant afford to miss the deadline..make a plan and book elsewhere

Asive

Aug 28, 2019
Did anyone get any response yet? Worried now. Course starts on the 6th Jan for my husband
I am suppose to start on the 6th as well ,however i asked for deferral. Looking at the time frame the embassy takes dont think i will make it. Still waiting for a response regarding my Medical request.

WML

Dec 11, 2019
I am suppose to start on the 6th as well ,however i asked for deferral. Looking at the time frame the embassy takes dont think i will make it. Still waiting for a response regarding my Medical request.
Strangely The college we applied to refuses to give a deferral. They said we must apply again for the next semester. I really don’t understand this honestly.

papalexi

Jan 5, 2020
am supposed to start on the 6th of january as well but will only receive my visa end of january.. i will be at Laurentian, what about you?
Guys I am in the same situation. I did paper application on 28 Nov. Infact my application delayed because the police clearance delayed. My first lecture is on Tue 7th, still no response and the varsity( UPei) says I cant deffer based on visa issues. from what you guys are saying I might only get response Jan ending after registration is closed. hat then? what exactly do they need 11 weeks for?