+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

Desurge

Dec 3, 2019
okey cool so just wait... and they only update medicals?/
I havent done medicals, just biometrics. nothing has been updated, you know on the vfs website nothing is shown on there but there crapp " your application is under process at the Canadian embassy"

WML

Dec 11, 2019
the wait is just too much I submitted September 18th. will be 3 months next week. the guys that applied online at least get updates on their applications we dont. I think the vfs application is just too slow and quiet.
Did you also apply for study permit?
me too, i saw that when i tracked my application,, did they update medicals fo you?
yes they updated : Medicals passed . But that’s literally it, nothing else is moving. I sent them an email yesterday. Waiting for their response

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Did you also apply for study permit?

yes they updated : Medicals passed . But that’s literally it, nothing else is moving. I sent them an email yesterday. Waiting for their response
please keep us posted if they get back at you

Asive

Aug 28, 2019
Hi Guys, did i tell you my medical exam has been requested. but wont be doing it this year is the clinics are closed.

WML

Dec 11, 2019
I havent done medicals, just biometrics. nothing has been updated, you know on the vfs website nothing is shown on there but there crapp " your application is under process at the Canadian embassy"
Try to link your application to online IRCC service then you will see updates
My application is 11 weeks today and still nothing. no information about it whatsoever
did you hear anything?

Asive

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, I just want to find out does it matter if i go to a local Medicross that is not listed on the ircc suggestion letter?

Last edited: