+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

Desurge

Dec 3, 2019
myb they will update end of year cuz am sure next week they will be on holiday,, guys waiting sucks, especially when we dont know whats going thru their minds.
trust me waiting is like not knowing how life will be lol... and is it mine alone, I think vfs applications take longer than the online

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
trust me waiting is like not knowing how life will be lol... and is it mine alone, I think vfs applications take longer than the online[/Qi
i think so too.. i have already bought stuff i wanna carry lol yho am not even sure if i will go....hahahahahahahah

WML

Dec 11, 2019
trust me waiting is like not knowing how life will be lol... and is it mine alone, I think vfs applications take longer than the online
But they sent me a message that it was delivered at the embassy the same day

WML

Dec 11, 2019
And I’m sick of waiting. I was saying to my husband that they also have to be fair to us. Keeping people waiting for so long is not fair. What do you do ? Book flights? Cancel cable tv? Cancel gym membership? What should we do. I’m just too frustrated now

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
And I’m sick of waiting. I was saying to my husband that they also have to be fair to us. Keeping people waiting for so long is not fair. What do you do ? Book flights? Cancel cable tv? Cancel gym membership? What should we do. I’m just too frustrated now
its frastrating you know.. yet they dont communicate effectively, its so boring, Canada is something else,, i give up

Desurge

Dec 3, 2019
the wait is just too much I submitted September 18th. will be 3 months next week. the guys that applied online at least get updates on their applications we dont. I think the vfs application is just too slow and quiet.

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
the wait is just too much I submitted September 18th. will be 3 months next week. the guys that applied online at least get updates on their applications we dont. I think the vfs application is just too slow and quiet.
if ut surpasses 3 months, you can send a webform,, they will respond