+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

Desurge

Dec 3, 2019
Applied on 25th Oct
Medical passed 29th Oct
Eligibility review started on 21st Nov

Gave biometric on previous application
you were asked to come in for medicals? I havent been asked for that and I put in my application since September. Now I have more worries of the time frame if I am asked at a later stage.

Spoonzio

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
you were asked to come in for medicals? I havent been asked for that and I put in my application since September. Now I have more worries of the time frame if I am asked at a later stage.
i did my medical test before, submitted a report along with my application. There was an option for me to upload a medical document when i was applying

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Good morning, do you think we might be called for medical tests and all? I see other countries required that
well i think our application process is different cuz here in Zim, we submit everything at once.. since processing is done that side

Desurge

Dec 3, 2019
guys medicals are required we are southern africans.. u were supposed to do them
I guess we dunno what will come out of these then, I am west African but submitted to Vfs here in Pretoria. I didnt do no medicals though and still dunno what the outcome of this will be.

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I guess we dunno what will come out of these then, I am west African but submitted to Vfs here in Pretoria. I didnt do no medicals though and still dunno what the outcome of this will be.
cool am sure they will communicate with you for medicals

Rosinia

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys, I applied on the 14th of October, did my biometrics on the 15th of October, got my biometric confirmation letter on the the 4th of December and got my rejection letter on the 5th of December. The reason for my visa refusal was that the visa officer was not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies but I was welcome to reapply if I would address that issue in a letter of explanation.
I then reapplied on the same day that I got my rejection letter and it's now says that they're busy reviewing my eligibility

cherrypie90

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys, I applied on the 14th of October, did my biometrics on the 15th of October, got my biometric confirmation letter on the the 4th of December and got my rejection letter on the 5th of December. The reason for my visa refusal was that the visa officer was not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies but I was welcome to reapply if I would address that issue in a letter of explanation.
I then reapplied on the same day that I got my rejection letter and it's now says that they're busy reviewing my eligibility
where are you from?