Study Visa after applying in EE Pool & SINP

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hi Folks,
Need all your advise/suggestuions here.
I submitted my application in express entry pool in Jan 2020 and submitted EOI for SINP, however going by the CRS trends and being practical, dont think i can get an ITA with a score in 450s anytime soon, hence seriously giving study visa a thought. I recently turned 32.

Please could you advise - do i need to delete/remove my applciations from the pool and SINP before I apply for study visa. Do I mention about these in the SOP; technically I haven't applied, I only submitted an application in Express entry and SINP EOI.

Would be grateful for your kind advise on how to move ahead here, don't wish to wait longer in the pool.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
No, applications for PR and temporary residence (such as a study permit) are processed separately. Your main problem would be writing a good letter of explanation to convince the visa officer that going back to school at age 32 is relevant to your previous education, and doing it in Canada is important for your job prospects back in your home country. They want to see ties to prove you will return there and not overstay.