+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Suggestions .. It will be great if you guys help me ..

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of All I would like to explain my Previous plannings. One of my Cousin went to London after doing A'Levels from Pakistan to do ACCA then CA.. Tho I had the same plannings, Like first to do ACCA then CA or then MAYBE CIMA from London .. And After qualifying all of that I Thought to Work at Canada so That I will get Citizenship in like maybe 3 years.. And then to settle there with my Parents.. As far as I know after getting citizenship I can get my Parents to me..

Therefore, my Friend advise me once thing.. I will be done with my 1st Year of A'Levels at May 2015. HE told me to Complete my Second year at Canada and Then do ACCA from Canada in That way I will get Citizenship during my Studies and then get Exemptions and do CA from london... Hence whats the point that I will be getting citizenship 3-5 years yearly..

What I want to know is
1: Is it possible to Complete my A'Levels in Canada.. If yes procedure if not then what will be solution
2: Which is the best university to do ACCA in canada and is it good to do ACCA from canada then London ? (Detailed Explanation please)
3: In how many Years I will be getting Citizenship
4: Whats the Procedure and Requirements of Study Visa.. And After how many time we gets work permit and then Citizenship
5: Tell anything which I don't know and is important to Know for citizenship, Studyvisa etc etc..

I am Very Thankful if I am replied with VERY DETAILED ANSWER ..
Thanks alot.

Regards,
Hussain Junejo

Edit: I am from PAKISTAN

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your questions to the International Students section of this forum. This section of the forum is for people who are applying for PR through Express Entry.

FYI - it is not possible to go straight from being on a study permit to citizenship. You must become a permanent resdient of Canada first. You will most likely have to wait until after you have finished your studies in Canada and also worked for at least six months in Canada before you can even apply for PR. It will take much longer than three years to get citizenship from the time you arrive in Canada as a student.