+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study plan

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
Hello
Have a good day
I have just submitted my application for study permit and I also went for giving my biometrics.
When I was submitting my application there was no place for uploading my study plan. Now I am really worried. Should I have uploaded my study plan with other documents or the officer will ask me to upload it later?
I would really appreciate it if you could help me.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hello
Have a good day
I have just submitted my application for study permit and I also went for giving my biometrics.
When I was submitting my application there was no place for uploading my study plan. Now I am really worried. Should I have uploaded my study plan with other documents or the officer will ask me to upload it later?
I would really appreciate it if you could help me.
There is option to upload optional or supporting documents. You should have uploaded there. Officer will not ask for study plan. You can upload through web form.

ghazale96

Apr 18, 2022
But in an email I sent to the embassy, they told me to send them the documents by email. This is the second time I have submitted my documents incompletely. Last time I sent them half of my documents. But now I realized that I had to send my study plan to them as well. Do you think this could lead to my rejection?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
But in an email I sent to the embassy, they told me to send them the documents by email. This is the second time I have submitted my documents incompletely. Last time I sent them half of my documents. But now I realized that I had to send my study plan to them as well. Do you think this could lead to my rejection?
It is always good to submit study plan and future goals. I can't say anything about rejection yet. If your profile is simple and easy going then VO will understand everything from your provided documents. Most of time , documents are updated through web forms only. If Visa officer request additional documents through email then It can be sent through email. But, VO will never ask for study plan as it is optional document...