+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PLAN

Eliun

May 29, 2019
Hi, can anyone give me an example of a study plan? dont know how to make it
I will be glad to help.
Like the study permit instruction guide stated, my study plan/ sop was just one page.
Firstly I talked about wanting the permit for a period of at least 12 months to pursue my MA. Then I talked about why I was keen to study in the University I chose and how the course there would impact on my career in the civil service (I am a civil servant)
Secondly I talked about how I actually considered the option of pursuing this same course in Ghana which would have been at a cheaper cost but countered it with the fact that the school I chose in Canada, unlike institutions in Ghana, offers six months of internship as part of the MA program which would build on my practical knowledge in my field of study.
I talked briefly about my work experience with the civil service and my desire to meet the higher education eligibility criteria for other inter-ministerial job positions which would be made possible through the Completion of my MA course.
Finally I talked about why I am obliged to return to Ghana after my MA course. My ties to Ghana is my Job as a civil servant. I talked about the fact that I only applied for a one-year study leave and that my failure to return would cost me my job. I also talked about a niece I have made commitment to cater for.

So this is how my study plan looked like.
Feel free to ask any question, I will answer to my best of knowledge.

trishvr

Jun 2, 2019
I will be glad to help.
Like the study permit instruction guide stated, my study plan/ sop was just one page.
Firstly I talked about wanting the permit for a period of at least 12 months to pursue my MA. Then I talked about why I was keen to study in the University I chose and how the course there would impact on my career in the civil service (I am a civil servant)
Secondly I talked about how I actually considered the option of pursuing this same course in Ghana which would have been at a cheaper cost but countered it with the fact that the school I chose in Canada, unlike institutions in Ghana, offers six months of internship as part of the MA program which would build on my practical knowledge in my field of study.
I talked briefly about my work experience with the civil service and my desire to meet the higher education eligibility criteria for other inter-ministerial job positions which would be made possible through the Completion of my MA course.
Finally I talked about why I am obliged to return to Ghana after my MA course. My ties to Ghana is my Job as a civil servant. I talked about the fact that I only applied for a one-year study leave and that my failure to return would cost me my job. I also talked about a niece I have made commitment to cater for.

So this is how my study plan looked like.
Feel free to ask any question, I will answer to my best of knowledge.
thank you so much for that. I actually graduated last year and I decided to enhance my education in canada for me to have a unique qualification that will attract employers here in our country and have a better job.

Eliun

May 29, 2019
thank you so much for that. I actually graduated last year and I decided to enhance my education in canada for me to have a unique qualification that will attract employers here in our country and have a better job.
It is very important to further your education for better career prospects. You have a good point. Just explain that vividly and convincingly in your study plan and you are good to go.
I wish you the very best

Reactions: trishvr
Mar 15, 2021
Hello fellow comrades I need a helping hand in writing my study plan in business administration post secondary education Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello fellow comrades I need a helping hand in writing my study plan in business administration post secondary education Canada.
Post your SOP and people may comment. Forum members will not write one for you. Use the search function as many people have provided input on SOPs.